Spectrum King 400+ LED Grow Lights
Spectrum King 450-Watt LED grow light is the perfect solution for indoor growers and gardeners looking to save money and improve their plants’ health and harvest.
The Spectrum King LED 400+ Grow Light offers the same light intensity as a high pressure sodium bulb and offers a lumen output that is comparable to HPS bulbs operating at 1000-Watts to your plant canopy. Better suited for light-hungry plants, the 450W LED light is perfect for plants that are particularly sensitive while only using a fraction of the energy. While it offers the same intensity as a 1000-watt HPS bulb, our 450W LED grow light uses only a fraction of electricity while emitting only about 1,350 BTUs of heat. That all equates to big energy savings of over 60% in energy costs and a light that produces less heat than most of the competitors. Those energy savings equate to lower utility bills since your HVAC appliances are used less to combat the high temps common with HPS rooms. A typical return on investment is less than a year.
Our 450-Watt LED grow light is the perfect solution for indoor growers and gardeners looking to save money and improve their plants’ health and harvest. Spectrum King LED provides you with the lighting solutions you need through our wide array of LED grow lights designed specifically to give your plants natural sunlight quality with full spectrum light to help them thrive.
- Full-spectrum 440 Watt LED light made in the USA
- Specially designed reflectors to fit any application
- Designed for smaller grow sites and sensitive plants
- Rugged waterproof housing designed for wet and humid environments
- Extra efficient heatsinks lower overall ambient room temperature.
- Safe for outdoor use
- 2.75m power cord and one large eyehook for hanging included.
- Same light intensity as a 1000-Watt high pressure sodium bulb
- Intense light penetrates deep through top layer for optimum coverage
- Great for supplemental Greenhouse lighting
- High performance CREE LED chips.
- Ideal Replacement – 750w MH/HPS
- Initial µmol (*90° reflector) - 1,950 µmol
- Suitable Distance Over Canopy 90° Reflector - Veg: 42″-54″ Flower: 18″-24″
- Suitable Distance Over Canopy 120° Reflector - Veg: 30″-42″ Flower: 12″-18″
- Coverage Area Veg - Up to 1.8m x 1.8m
- Coverage Area Flower - Up to 1.2m x 1.2m