Orca Grow Film
Add to basket
ORCA Grow Film is made from threads of a high density specialised reflective plastic which are bonded together creating a unique surface topography. The resulting geometry of the microfibres and the submicron pores within the microfibre, create a highly reflective and diffuse surface. The same principal is found in snowflakes, where normally transparent water is transformed into reflective bright white snow through the unique geometry of ice crystal formation. Diffuse reflection is important to growers because it eliminates hot spots and creates the even, efficient distribution of light plants desire.
- 99% Diffuse Surface: Microfiber structure creates even light distribution across material surface regardless of incident angle of light. The resulting isotropic surface luminance eliminates hot spots and does not require surface to be hung flat during installation.
- Highly Reflective Surface: Measured at 94% reflectivity across the full visible light spectrum. ORCA Grow Film® is the highest performing reflective surface in the hydroponic industry.
- Thermally Reflecting: High infrared reflectance keeps heat where it should be and keeps rooms cooler.
- Allows humid air out
- 100% Light Tight.
- No Color Shift or Iridescence: Light reflected from surface maintains the original color wavelength so you get the full spectrum from your lamps.
- Durable, puncture and tear resistance
- Waterproof, washable & cleanable with common household cleaners
- Mold and algae growth resistant.
- UV Protected and Stable: Blocks out harmful UV light with wavelength below 400nm, material does not yellow.
- Recyclable eco-friendly material containing no halogens, plasticizers or VOCs.
Sold in 1.37m x 10m rolls